"I hope you will go out and let stories happen to you, and that you will work them, water them with your blood and tears and your laughter till they bloom, till you yourself burst into bloom. " ~Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Monday, January 14, 2013

small stone: day fourteen

Her warm body snuggles close, her trusting face looking up at me. My eyes gaze down at her, holding a galaxy of love. My sweet little girl and I pull each other close... knowing that there will be many more moments just as precious as this one, but none will ever be this exact moment. Treasuring the sound of her little voice whispering, "I love you, Mama."

2 comments:

  1. Such sweetness. Those beautiful, unforgettable, precious moments with our little ones. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this, I realize you have a little one. Hard to be alone!

    ReplyDelete