"I hope you will go out and let stories happen to you, and that you will work them, water them with your blood and tears and your laughter till they bloom, till you yourself burst into bloom. " ~Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Thursday, January 10, 2013

you spin me right round baby right round

My head is spinning with possibilities and the drive to "do", to learn, to create. There are so many things I want to explore and work on. They are all related, which is a fortunate blessing, but I find myself in a very familiar space of wondering how to do it all. Long term, short term, immediate. They all bombard me with, "Now! Now! Me, me... Pick me, pick me!"

Ah. Yes, I've been here before. ::looks around:: Yep, this is usually where I collapse, hide my head, come up with a dozen excuses, and end up not doing anything.

I need to push through this. I need to not let the pressure override my momentum.

Must. Keep. Going.

But it scares me.

Which, of course, means that I need to do it all the more. Like giving birth, I have no choice. I have to keep going, and eventually, I'll see the fruit of my labor.

Keep pushing.

Breathing.

Trusting.

Being.

Becoming.







1 comment:

  1. Alas, the world is full of so many interesting things to do, to learn, - so much beauty to see, feel. I feel your frustration.

    ReplyDelete