"I hope you will go out and let stories happen to you, and that you will work them, water them with your blood and tears and your laughter till they bloom, till you yourself burst into bloom. " ~Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Sunday, March 10, 2013

remember

My words have been stuck. Can't seem to find what I want to say. I get like this when I don't meditate; when I let the noise crowd my brain. Time to bring the focus in a bit, yet expand at the same time. Time to see what is around me and to let it see me. Time to breathe in the world and and to exhale all that I am, and all that I will be.

Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.... 



Time to get back to the writer in me. The musician in me. Shut out the outside world, and remember.

Yes... the Muse voice whispers...

REMEMBER.



No comments:

Post a Comment